Wednesday 1 June 2011

incorporate design

Maybe now that I have seen properly at the park I could incorporate its design into my own garden. By using the simplicity of the design, I can probably make my garden less complex, making it feel more peaceful rather than overworked. I could invest more in using drought tolerant plants instead of the plant I’m using now, because to be honest the plants that is being used now tend to require a large amount of water in order to survive and grow lusciously, and if they didn’t get that amount of water, they would rather go looking in unhealthy state or they will die off. Lucky there is enough water tanks in use to water the garden, so there is enough water for them to grow. But what improvement can be made to the park, maybe we can install some water tanks on the park to use on the garden, or maybe we can use some more to easy grow plants in order to teach the little children that comes to the park to use the playground. Maybe more faculties can be installed onto the park, like basketball court could be added that can attract more school kids to come and play basketball from the school that is nearby
.

No comments:

Post a Comment