Wednesday 1 June 2011

to start off my blog - with my garden



backyard
front yard
driveway
front yard
To start off this blog I would have to be personal, I just don’t know how to feel whenever I see a garden; at the house I’m living has this lovely garden in the front lawn, but I don’t feel anything toward this garden, I just see it just, what is the point to all this effort to just decorate the front lawn and to maintain it. I just feel as if the garden is too over work, where I can’t feel a thing from this garden as if it’s being overworked, which would result into this. The backyard doesn’t make a difference to me, all there is a slab of concrete with a few plants being hanged around on pot, and a couple of plants being planted at the edge. The good thing about this garden is that it is able to produce chilli, which I love eat in my food. The garden I grew up in my parent’s home is the type of garden I miss; it was a simple garden, with a big slab of grass in the front yard, and slab of grass in the backyard, with nothing anyway but a hill hoist. It was simple with nothing being over complicated and it made feel calm, it was simple as life should be, just being in that garden, it made me feel the weight on my shoulder was taken off, and the fun part is that I was able to play on the hills hoist. One of the plants I know is French marigold, the botanic name is Tagetes patula.

front yard


No comments:

Post a Comment